Solved

roaming charges

• 26 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Are there any roaming charges being introduced for band 1 destinations from January 2022?

icon

Best answer by Emil 16 February 2022, 13:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4

When in roam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Vicky langrish,

Please keep an eye out at the link below for any updates or changes to Band 1 Roaming.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming

Kash

I have read that a number of call providers are going to start to charge for roaming abroad.  I aligned with ID because it explicitly stated it provided a roam from home service.  I do not want to be part of a feral Brexit phone company. I presume if you did introduce  roaming charges this would be a change of contract and those not wishing to continue to support such a lame policy could leave the contract?

Userlevel 4

Which ones aren't doing? Which are the ones that aren't feral and lame?

I'm eager to avoid a feral company with lame policies too!

Try O2

Userlevel 4

What do you mean "try"?

It sounded like you knew which the feral Brexit phone companies were. What about those of us who don't want to follow the lame policy?!

I'm terrified now, your post has brought fear, and you offer no solutions. I don't know what to do

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone, 

To confirm, there are no current plans to change anything in our Roaming policy. If at any stage we do, we would contact customers proactively. But as mentioned, there are no current plans to change our Roaming policy. 

Emil

Userlevel 4

@Emil 

When in Rome!

Why iD Mobile?