Question

roaming cut

• 26 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Why has my roaming been cut. I have not been contacted and find contacting anyone at ID impossible. 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try and get in-touch with iD Mobile’s social media customer service team, on facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance.

Good luck @royoscar1234.

I don't use Twitter or Facebook. 

Why can't ID make it easy to contact them. I have to rely on WiFi to contact people because I am cut off from roaming in Greece. Totally wrong. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don't use Twitter or Facebook. 

Why can't ID make it easy to contact them. I have to rely on WiFi to contact people because I am cut off from roaming in Greece. Totally wrong. 

Okay @royoscar1234,

If you’re not using social media, then get in-touch using iD live chat service instead.

The iD agents work until 8pm weekdays - hopefully they’ll be able to help you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@royoscar1234 ,

Did you manage to get this resolved or do you still require assistance?

Please let us know here and we can help you out.

Kash

No I haven't resolved the problem because waiting for someone on live chat is a joke. Spent hours in a cafe on WiFi and no response. I was cut off without warning, started a 2 year contract with ID in August and I'm now paying for a non existent service. I would leave ID but at a cost of £460 I'm stuck with them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @royoscar1234 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Very strange to find that after 2 weeks of no roaming I am now connected. I wonder if my message on the community had any effect.????

So in answer to you question Kash, yes at present my problem is resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @royoscar1234 

Your message here wouldn’t make any difference to an account as iD Mobile community accounts are not in any way linked to the iD Mobile plans themselves so we wouldn’t have looked into anything on our side, although I’m glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?