Question

Roaming End date?

• 11 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello is there any plan to have the free roaming removed from the sim only plans? I would like to join but don’t want to sign up if this is something that will change mid contract with ID

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @MM2404, suppose iD Mobile answer your post, stating they’ve got no plans to end their inclusive EU roaming feature, which lets you roam like at home in 50 destinations across the EU and beyond, but then subsequently remove this inclusive EU roaming feature.

What redress would you expect to have?
The iD Mobile terms & conditions basically say that iD are free to change things as they see fit.

@andewhite I was more checking if they had set in place an end date already as I know a lot of mobile companies had released dates that the free roaming would be removed from, I can’t see anything on the website.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@andewhite I was more checking if they had set in place an end date already as I know a lot of mobile companies had released dates that the free roaming would be removed from, I can’t see anything on the website.

I guess the absence of an end date is good news.

Elsewhere in this community, iD Mobile staff have posted statements about iD keeping the inclusive EU roaming feature, which lets you roam like at home in 50 destinations across the EU and beyond.

For example, see the “removal of free roaming charges in 2022” topic. There are other examples as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MM2404 

We don’t currently have any plans to remove the current roaming policies!

Should we do so we’d announce this beforehand.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?