Question

Roaming not working in France

• 14 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

So, I just moved to ID after 10 years with Three, assuming roaming would be trouble free. 

Have an S23 Ultra. 

- roaming is on on the phone and on the ID account settings in the app

- APN settings are fine

- have rebooted multiple times 

- have turned off for 10 mins

- have manually selected network

There's noone available on the webchat and no phone number to call. Seriously regretting this choice. 

Any ideas / help? Am still in 14 day cooling off period so will probably return if I can't fix this. 

Currently unable to navigate to my destination or do anything needing data! Seriously annoyed. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 2

we are in Francew and having the same issues.  have been with ID for may years and not had a problem but would be great to get an update

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

This might not be an iD Mobile issue, it might be an issue with the mobile network that you’re roaming on. What network are you roaming on?

Edit - Scrap that! I just noticed that others have posted with similar/same issue(s). Looks like an issue with iD Mobile.

Userlevel 1

Mine not working since this afternoon in Germany 

Userlevel 1

Same issue not working in Italy.

Pixel pro 7, I have seen a thread suggesting this phone isn't an approved phone with iD.  However it Seemed to work when I arrived no problem. But since later in the afternoon, it's finds a network but won't connect. Tried all suggestions per @Ben1986  

I'm also a previous 3 customer for years. Now tied into ID for 2 years.

Is  there a current issue and can we  get an update please.

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

I too Amin France and have had no network since yesterday afternoon. Never had a problem before with ID. But this is now so.frustraring. 

Userlevel 1

As an update, mine started working at some point last night.

Hopefully just bad timing and from now on id will be great. Let's see!

Userlevel 1

Mone also started working. I rechecked the APN settings and did a few changes and it started working.

Could be coincidence that it seems to be working for others 

Link to thread I used here

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/device-phone-support-26/found-a-solution-to-my-data-roaming-not-working-in-france-that-even-id-website-help-doesnt-mention-54749

And the settings for APN is here 

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-with-your-new-phone-164/what-are-id-mobile-s-network-settings-45086

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mike c72,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad to hear that this has been resolved and thanks for sharing the fix you carried out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?