Question

s22 plus preorder

• 4 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I placed an order and the money was taken does this mean I've been accepted? 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you received an “Order Complete - REF: xxxxxxxxx” email from iD, regarding your order?

Availability of many of the latest handsets is limited or items are simply not in-stock, with delivery expected weeks from now.

Latest Samsung handsets seem available for pre-order only - whatever that means. 

Anyway, good luck.

No I got an email to say they would run the credit check and take the money which they have not sure though if taking the money means I've been accepted

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jody Faith Murphy,

When you place an order, any monies for an upfront cost are taken right away but will be marked as Pending until any checks complete.

It takes up to 24-hours for this orderr to be accepted with email confirmation to follow.

If you still need any help, please let us know here.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello I'm also wondering whats happened to my upgrade? The money was taken and I had an email to say that checks would be done if necessary but nothing from then? What does this mean as when I ordered it the man said it would be around the 24th. I mean its abit unfair to leave people hanging like this really as I've seen people online saying they had their phones a while ago. I love being with I'd mobile but I do feel like they could be keeping us up to date a little more than they are. Maybe just not keeping us hanging? If we don't get the phone then we've been here waiting all this time for nothing. I've got the printout from when I spoke to the person online and it says there that the phones are due this month. I really hope so as I know you say that the Payment is pending but its still been taken from our account, its still money we have not been able to spend. I don't understand why its been so confusing, every other upgrade I've had since 2016 has been pretty straightforward. Is there a way we can find out if our upgrade is going to go through or do we just have to sit and wait? Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @beautifulluyou,

Did you get this checked out with anyone from iD?

If you still require assistance please let us know here or get in touch via Live Chat.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?