Solved

S22 Upgrade - Minimum Trade In Value

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

30 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Fleetwood would be good to know the outcome of this and whether you got the full £150.

I'm in the same boat and traded in my old S7 and got offered the £5 but only took out the contract on the basis I got the £150 minimum trade in value. 

This sounds like one of those too-good-to-be-true type of offers.

Unfortunately, it is usual for the offer headline figure / statement to have mitigations, which are hidden away in the offer’s terms-and-conditions.
😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@CeriC 

Not to worry.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

HI, I also have the issue where I have received the initial £5.00 trade in payment for my old handset but no mention of the £150.00 promotional offer. Would a member of the team be able to escalate this for me please.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Ginny123 

As long as you’ve traded in the device alongside a qualifying purchased device with a promotion on it you should also receive the promotion. 

It seems like the offer you’ve received is a revised offer to the original value of your traded in device, this is likely because your device has been found to be in a non-working condition or if you don’t agree to the revised price point you can refuse and have the device sent back to you.

The device being traded in at working or non-working shouldn’t affect any promotions/bonuses.

Tom

Confirming I have now received my £150 payment - thanks so much for your help Mohammed!