Question

Services does not allow access to this number

• 5 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I can receive calls but can not make any calls. I get the following message “service does not allow access to this number” even if I try and dial 7777 I get the same message…

I’ve got full coverage/signal.

I’ve rebooted my iPhone.

I’ve also factory reset the iPhone.

I took the sim out and put it into another iPhone device and it come up with the same error message.

I replaced the sim card and activated it but it still has the same issue. I cannot make any calls!!

Any ideas

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @CW102,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the SIM.

Can I check that you have tested the SIM in a different handset and if you get the same issue?

Also are all your bills up to date with no outstanding payment at the moment?

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi

Yes I put the sim into my other phone and the fault followed the sim.. I also went to car phone warehouse and got a replacement sim but still have the same issue.

I was on the live chat yesterday for 2 hours but no joy… Been told I have to wait up to 48 hours for the tech team to see if they can fix the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @CW102,

Sounds like the issue has been raised already to our TechTeam.

If you don’t get any updates or a fix, let us know and we’ll send you a PM to look into this further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I found out my sons friend entered a code in to block all out going calls. 

If this happens to you try this

The ID mobile tech team found this: Upon looking into the account our technical team left this note:
We can see that Outbound calls have been barred by the subscriber.

Outbound calls barred (Subscriber) ? Yes

If customer wants to cancel the call barring, follow the steps below:

For Android: #330*0000#
For Apple iPhone (All outgoing calls and TXT) : #33*0000#

The default barring pin is 0000, if customer has changed the barring pin, then please request the customer to enter barring pin setup by him instead of 0000 or let us know if you want us to reset the barring pin to 0000.

Hope this helps 

Why iD Mobile?