Question

showing wrong data

• 2 January 2024
  • 22 replies

Hi i have upgraded my connection to sim only plan and i get 200GB but on app and website it showing wrong data 

22 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think the iD online account (iD app) can sometimes take 24-48 hours before it is properly sync’d with the iD back-end billing system/s, @Imran Rashid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Imran Rashid,

Welcome to the Community!

As your data is pro rated it may not show the full allowance until your allowances refresh.

However as @andewhite advised please allow 48 hours and try logging into the website and the app and it should be correct.

Kash

I did it still same

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried restarting your handset @Imran Rashid?

Yes spoke to customer service and sent screenshot aswell they said 24-48hours will be fix but still same

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Imran Rashid 

What date did your billing cycle refresh?

When did you upgrade to SIM only?

Were you given a new number for this upgrade?

Tom

My allowance refresh 11 days left and upgrade on 16th December 2023 and had same number never had new number 

That what it says 178.3 of 187.1gb instead of 200gb

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Imran Rashid, once you get to the next billing period (14 Jan 24 - 13 Feb 24), your allowance will be shown correctly in the iD app. 

I’d recommend removing the pictures from your post, which show your personal details - otherwise, be prepared to be a potential victim of identity theft.

Ok what if it doesn't show correct data what need 2 do then

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If the iD app seems wrong when you’re in your 14 Jan 24 - 13 Feb 24 billing period, I’d suggest talking to iD support using the online iD Live Chat service, @Imran Rashid.

Ok what shall i say to them when chat to them

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry, I’m not sure @Imran Rashid - I don’t think the iD app will display wrong information in your 14 Jan 24 - 13 Feb 24 billing period.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Imran Rashid 

As mentioned above by @andewhite the full 200GB allowance will be given in the next billing period, as you’ve upgraded/changed plan mid billing cycle you’d get that allowance but for what’s left of the month.

For example, a billing period is 30 days. If I moved to a plan with a 30GB allowance on day 15 of my billing period, I’d get 15GB, not the full 30GB.

The next month, it’d start at the full 30GB.

Tom

Ok but what after my billing cycle it doesn't show full 200gb

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Imran Rashid,

If this is the case, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi it still same showing wrong 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi it still same showing wrong 

The data allowance won’t change until your new billing starts.

Once your new billing period begins on 14-Jan-2024, the allowance should be shown as 200Gb/month. 

If not, just ask for a PM from iD Mobile, as @Kash advised here on 08-Jan-2024.

Ok will wait till 14th Jan see what it show if it show my old not 200gb then will chat to them

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Imran Rashid,

No worries, please get back to us here and we will PM you if required.

Kash

Ok what date will be be refresh by

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Imran Rashid 

Your billing cycle refresh should show in your iD Mobile app/website.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?