Question

Signal coverage awful - worst I have ecperienced

• 27 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi I wish to cancel my contract. The signal coverage is beyond awful . I live in one of the busiest cities on earth . 

I use an iPhone 1XS Max 

I have had the contract for about 2-3 months.

Please advise.

I just want to cancel.

Kind regards 

Dan

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, if your contract has a minimum term, you will have to pay an early termination charge to cancel within the minimum term @Daniel Davies.

If your contract minimum term has finished, it’s 30-days notice to cancel, or almost immediately if you ask for a PAC and use that to transfer your number to another provider. 

The above forum articles might help in this situation.

Please can I have the PAC code and information how to pay any outstanding fee and where and how  to pay it . I am outside or the 30 day term .

Awful awful network signal. Worst I have ever experienced in 20 years. 

I will report to ombudsman as soon as possible.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Daniel Davies, you can get your PAC by sending the text “PAC ddMMyy” to 65075 (where ddMMyy, is your DoB).

If you’re still in the minimum term of your pay monthly iD contract, you’ll have to pay an early termination charge, so best not to cancel your direct debit.

I’m not sure the ombudsman can’t do anything to help regarding mobile network coverage, nor signal reception.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Daniel Davies,

If you are outside of the returns period, you can get a PAC code via the above steps.

You’ll be charged however for a notice period for cancelling before the minimum term has expired.

If you get stuck getting a PAC code, let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?