signal issue

• 12 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Still having signal issues in South Wales llanelli area SA15 2SN. Absolute joke. Been saying they have tried to fix the issue for the past year nearly. Can't wait for my contract to be over and go elsewhere. Customer service are a joke and refuse to acknowledge or resolve the issue.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, I’ve had the same “We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area” for over 1-year at my location - but, there are no engineers working on the mast nearby my location.

It doesn’t seem iD actually know what their network partner is doing in these cases, nor apparently are iD able to find out. 

Elsewhere in this forum and other online communities, there’s speculation this message means Three UK are working on their backhaul network, which needs upgrading prior to their 3G switch-off. Once all mobile calls on the Three UK network are packet-switched, the backhaul network will need to handle additional data traffic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Richard Rees,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you having an issue with all your services calls, texts and data or just specific ones?

Have you tried switch from 3G to 4G?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?