Question

Sim card hasn't arrived

• 14 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Ordered my new sim card with monthly plan 3 days ago. Got an email about setting up direct debit and my new number, pin code and etc but my sim card hasn't arrived yet. I tried to register to id mobile but obviously can't as it sends registration code to your new number so I cannot do it. How long does it take to get a sim card? It's been 3 days and I'm going on holiday next week, wanted to get it sorted before it so I can use it. Please help, thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kinga Przybylek, iD Mobile advise that online SIM only orders take 3-5 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch (usually the same date as your order complete email from iD).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kinga Przybylek,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that the information that @andewhite has answered your query.

If you require further assistance or if your SIM doesn’t arrive, please let us know.

Kash

I have the same problem. I ordered a SIM . Completed the order. It then invited me to specify a porting date for my number to change over. I assumed that they would take into account their timeframes for delivery (I also assumed next day). I am now in a position that my old phone contract has been ended by 3 and I dont even have the SIM card from ID mobile. I dont actually have any confirmfirmation its been despatched.  First impressions….good at taking money, very bad at providing the service the money is paying for. How do I get my SIM and can someone lend me a phone in the meantime?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @1neilstrange,

Welcome to the Community!

SIM only deliveries can take 5 working days.

If you don’t have it after this timeframe it’s most likely lost.

We can either send out a replacement SIM or the quicker option is to collect one from Curry’s.

Once you have the SIM you’ll need to contact us so that we can get it activated for you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?