Question

sim card undelivered

• 14 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi. I ordered a SIM card on Thursday at 15.38pm order ref 120686920

my wife Julie ordered a SIM card on Thursday at 17.17pm order ref 120688172 (the checkout wouldn’t allow me to order two at once).

julie’s was delivered on Saturday.

It’s  now a Monday afternoon. I took the post from the postwoman an hour ago & my sim was not there. 
according to the ID delivery schedule, it ought to have been delivered by today.

frustratingly, there is neither anyone to call or email about this (yes I know it’s all online) or

any way to track if it will ever arrive??

would you please pursue an answer to this and ring me on 07925048099 as something has obviously gone very wrong.

thank you

andrew Mccluskey

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Andrew Mc,

Sorry to hear you SIM card order hasn’t been delivered.

Messaging in this iD online community isn’t real-time, so it could be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post.

You might find it quicker to resolve by Live Chat or a PM to iD Mobile via facebook or twitter.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can chat or PM with a real person.

I also recommend you don’t post order numbers or phone numbers online, as this information could be misused by somebody else.

Anyway, good luck.

Thanks. Issue is that you can’t talk on the bot unless you have an ID phone number & until you get your delivery…..you haven’t got a phone number!

Don’t do Facebook or Twitter. Not sure method to conduct PM

so stuck really. Hopefully it will arrive

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Andrew Mc, the live chat service WILL work with any valid UK telephone number.
You don’t need an iD mobile number to use live chat.

Once you get connected on live chat, type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Otherwise hang-on here, I’m sure someone from iD will eventually read your post.

Anyway, good luck!

Why iD Mobile?