Question

Sim hasn't arrived, direct debit due.

• 20 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered a sim and it still hasn't arrived. What's worse is, to save time, I set up a direct debit and have since had to cancel it due to the sim card not arriving.

It's impossible to contact anyone. Can anyone advise what I need to do please to get the problem resolved!?

Many thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Normally, iD SIM cards take 3-5 working days to be delivered by Royal Mail, from the date your order is dispatched @Faithp. 

If it’s been longer, your order may have been lost in transit, so maybe be worth getting a replacement SIM card, by one of the methods given in the following forum article. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for responding so quickly, I'll take a look now.

Havent raseaved my sim yet i oder on thursdayl

Userlevel 1

Hi @Adeel Ahmed @Faithp 

Im going to be honest with both of you this company you can only talk to someone between 9am an 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am and 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

It’s all done via a live chat link as there’s no phone number that you can phone.

If your not quick enough to reply then they end the conversation and you have to start all over again.

I hope that helps.

I was an exciting customer as I was with them for less than a week but I couldn’t put up with the hassle, even now I’ve still got problems with this company but they aren’t interested.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Faithp 

When did you place your order for your SIM card? We’d expect this to be with you via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days, fingers crossed over the festive period they aren’t too busy.

Please note that cancelling a direct debit would only cancel payments made to the account, not the account itself, payments owed but not paid may affect your credit score.

Have you managed to get a replacement SIM as suggested above by @andewhite?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?