Question

Sim mix up

• 27 November 2023
  • 2 replies

switched to ID from EE last week and received my sim cards ( my wife’s phone is under my name) on Saturday. My switch date was toady (27/11) and I put in one of the sim cards whilst the wife was at work. I have managed to insert the wrong sim seemingly as it is showing up as the wrong number 3even though ID said my number has switched over. Alas when I did same to my wife’s phone the number on the phone is the same as mine !! I have switched sim cards with my missus but we still have the same number and I can’t seem to correct this with the ID switching page.  Any ideas please 🙏🏻

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To transfer your number to iD Mobile, you normally need a PAC for each number being transferred. 

Seems things can go wrong whenever the numbers coming from EE were registered under the same EE account before switching.

Could this have happened to you @Tetseuk

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Tetseuk this does sound a little strange.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?