Solved

sim only change plan

I have recently changed to a sim only deal. I thought I'd selected the sim only 1 month rolling but it looks like I have selected the 24 month one. Can I change this to 1 month rolling?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 May 2023, 09:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Andrew Oxley, if you’re still within the cooling off period, you can cancel & return your SIM only upgrade order.

If you’re outside the cooling off period, you’ll be within the minimum term (i.e. 24-months) of your SIM only plan, and required to pay an early termination fee to cancel your plan.

There more online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations.

Thank you for that. If you are on sim only can you upgrade at anytime if I want a new phone? 

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I believe iD always show handset upgrade options when you’re signed-in to your “My iD Account” online.

They may not offer the device you’d like though, and if your SIM plan only has a minimum term (i.e. 12/24-months) there’d be an early termination fee to upgrade during your minimum term.

Good luck @Andrew Oxley.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for that. If you are on sim only can you upgrade at anytime if I want a new phone? 

Thanks

Hi @Andrew Oxley. In answer to this, you can upgrade a SIM only plan to a 24-month phone contract once you’ve had the SIM only plan for 6 months or longer. If you need help processing any returns, or have any further queries, just let us know and we’d be happy to send a PM to look into this further. 

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?