Solved

start using it today

• 21 February 2022
  • 6 replies

I started to use ID today, the SIM card arrived today but the bill started 4 days ago, I mean that the bill started when I ordered online on the day 16 of February 2022 and I don't know what is happened with that 4 days that I don't have the SIM with me and I didn't use it at all ... Is 4 days that I have to pay for but never used. I'm confused can someone help. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Timothy 83 24 February 2022, 12:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Timothy 83,

When you make the purchase the purchase the billing starts from the date of dispatch.

I hope this helps.

Kash

No it's not help as I feel like ID still 4 days or charge me for 4 days that I did not use it I will contact Citizens Advice and report it to get other external help also ID not have a costumer help line so I have to go yesterday to  1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS to ask for information and the telephone number of the general director of ID but they told me to go to Carphone Warehouse in Westfield and I will go there and I will put and write a formal costumer complain.

Thank you

Hi @Timothy 83,

When you make the purchase the purchase the billing starts from the date of dispatch.

I hope this helps.

Kash

Not It does not help and also your company should be have a costumer help line not a ridiculous text message help line

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Timothy 83, just like a number of other MVNO companies in the UK, iD only provide online support. 

Anyway, good luck.

That not true I used Lebara and Three and  Vodafone before and they have a costume help line that you can call and get help with a human being not to a robot not on a chat.

Good luck to you too...CHAMPION !!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Timothy 83, your billing period starts from the moment your SIM is dispatched. This is mentioned in your Terms & Conditions that you agreed to. If the SIM was lost or took an unreasonable amount of time to be delivered to you, then of course we’d be able to cover this, but it sounds like Royal Mail delivered this within a reasonable timeframe.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?