Question

stolen Android

• 25 February 2023
  • 2 replies

My Android device was stolen yesterday I cannot remember my Google password I use my partner's device for my recovery code after receiving my verification code it is telling me to wait 48 hours I tried again now it is saying 30 days I have all my apps payments wallet etc open I cancelled my SIM card but I am not able how to log out of any other Google accounts due to forgotten password other devices that were used I always have logged out I can't even log into PayPal it is saying password incorrect I managed to access my Hotmail which previously was showing me Gmail emails however that has also been removed how do I change my password as soon as possible please

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Contact Google to sort out your account p/word for your Android device.

https://support.google.com.

Make sure you report your phone has been stolen, so the IMEI number can be barred.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My Android device was stolen yesterday I cannot remember my Google password I use my partner's device for my recovery code after receiving my verification code it is telling me to wait 48 hours I tried again now it is saying 30 days I have all my apps payments wallet etc open I cancelled my SIM card but I am not able how to log out of any other Google accounts due to forgotten password other devices that were used I always have logged out I can't even log into PayPal it is saying password incorrect I managed to access my Hotmail which previously was showing me Gmail emails however that has also been removed how do I change my password as soon as possible please

Hey @Jai Hak,

As @andewhite  mentioned, you will need to contact Google for support on this.

If you want to report the device as lost/stolen you can do this via 0333 003 7777 or let us know and we’ll be able to do this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?