Switching number to ID issue

• 19 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi, Can anyone help me with my switching, I have purchased the ID on 6th of April,

already received the sim card but can not process with switching the number,

however i do have provided all correct information.

Can not access a live chat, hopeless!?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you give your PAC to iD on 06-Apr-2023, when you bought your iD contract @AlinaCe?

If you having trouble with live chat, I’d suggest contacting the iD social media customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance with PAC submission. 

The support team work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

hi, thank you for the response. I did not give a pac while purchasing as there was no option I think or I missed it, but i have the order email confirmation that once i receive the number i can switch it, and it doesn’t work. Actually it also looks like can’t login , am I registered somehow once I did the purchase ?

the received ID number seems to work , but I need switch the number.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try entering your SURNAME in all CAPITAL letters @AlinaCe.

Otherwise, the process for switching to iD is explained online at: 

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

Thank you, I have already checked everything and did followed all the steps, still nothing, tried also the Capital letters

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d recommend contacting the iD Mobile social media customer support team privately on Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with your PAC submission. 

The support team work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AlinaCe,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that you managed to get some assistance but if not please let us know and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?