Question

Switching to IDMobile - Something went wrong!

• 21 September 2023
  • 13 replies

I’m trying to submit my PAC to bring my old number to IDMobile.

I keep getting an error saying “Something went wrong!” which isn’t particularly useful. I’ve seen several other posts saying the same thing, but none of the answers work for me. I’ve tried over a couple of days and the number hasn’t moved over, so I’m guessing it hasn’t gone through at any stage.

I’ve created an online account and tried from there, but no difference. There’s no online chat or anything available that I can see, so here I am.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AndyG100,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem can you help me please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bolat,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your number port.

Can you please advise if you are entering the transaction number that starts with a 4?

If so we can PM you to get this sorted.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash thank you it’s been sorted now 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bolat,

Glad to hear that.

You can always get back to us via the Community if you require assistance in the future.

Kash

Switch to id error message I have all the information to do that but it said error 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Switch to id error message I have all the information to do that but it said error 

Try the online iD Live Chat for support, and speak to a customer service agent, @Ilham

Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser). 

The agents work until 6pm at weekends (8pm on weekdays). 

Hi,

I am also having this issue!

Same problem here. Added all the information on the switching form and told "something went wrong". Really frustrating. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Em_Sut81,

We were experiencing some issues which have since been fixed.

If you could please retry and let us know how you get on so we can help you out.

Kash

I keep getting an error saying “Something went wrong!” which isn’t particularly useful. I’ve seen several other posts saying the same thing, but none of the answers work for me. I’ve tried over a couple of days and the number hasn’t moved over, so I’m guessing it hasn’t gone through at any stage.

I’ve created an online account and tried from there, but no difference. There’s no online chat or anything available that I can see, so here I am.

I’m having this problem too can anyone assist me

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m having this problem too can anyone assist me

Hey @Fad106, maybe use the online iD Live Chat and submit your PAC by speaking to a customer service advisor. 

Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser). 

Advisors work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Fad106, we’re sorry to hear you’re having troubles as well with submitting the form.

As @andewhite has kindly mentioned, please feel free to get in touch with us via our live-chat, and our team should be able to help process the port for you there.

If you’re still having troubles and would prefer us to PM you, then please let us know and we can do so.

Many thanks,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?