Question

Terminate account

• 3 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I opened an ID mobile account for my younger son some years ago, but he has not used it for ages, he now has an iPhone. As a result we have all forgotten the number, and without the number it is impossible to do anything online. We continue to pay for this account for which there has been no usage for ages. I WANT TO TERMINATE IT AND STOP PAYING FOR NOTHING. I get the monthly bill statement but there is no way to respond, I can’t log in online without the telephone number. It’s highly unsatisfactory, almost a scam you could say - no way of terminating or contacting anyone without the number. Then you get the useless chatbot and no agents available, impossible to be put in a queue. HELP!!! I am going to be fleeced for life at this rate. John Burgess

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @John Burgess 

You can locate the mobile number for your contract on the monthly bill which you receive each month. 

Information on how you can end your contract can also be found here.

I have also sent you a private message on here, in case you are still having difficulties

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?