Question

Text mesaage from LCS

• 12 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Has anyone else received a text message from LCS asking to phone 03434113236 regarding ID mobile account.

I know it must be a scam as my bill gets paid by dd and I have just been on my ID account to make sure.

Just be careful folks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

LCS are legitimate debt collectors. A quick search on this community board returns several results indicating that iD Mobile does indeed use this debt recovery company, so it’s not a scam.

That's fair enough but don't know why they will be contacting me when my account is up to date

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Veronica Kenny 

I’d recommend double checking any accounts you have with us, a debt would be sent to a debt collection agency (such as LCS) if an owed amount has been outstanding for a while.

Tom

Well as there is only my account then I am totally confused and surely a letter should have been sent out long before it went to a debt collector stating that there was a debt and what the debt involved 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Veronica Kenny 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?