Question

top cashback declined

I signed up for 24 month contract 28 oct 20 and part of reason was to get cashback. I see that £100 and £20 were declined how can I speak to a person to get this paid? Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It’s 100% online help & support with iD Mobile - there’s no telephone support.

Ask one of the iD agents about this using the Live Chat service. 

The online chat team are available 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends & bank holidays.

Good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I signed up for 24 month contract 28 oct 20 and part of reason was to get cashback. I see that £100 and £20 were declined how can I speak to a person to get this paid? Thanks 

What was the reason Top Cashback gave you for declining your claim?

https://www.topcashback.com/help/my-transaction-has-been-declined/

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dawn Stebbings, this isn’t something we’d be able to help with and you’ll need to query it with Top Cashback. There will have been a reason for not being accepted. For example, if you used a voucher code on the order, this can sometimes invalidate your claim. On top of this, please see the most recent T&Cs below:

• What will stop me getting cashback?

• Cashback is not valid on Pay As You Go purchases.
    • Cashback is not valid on Upgrade purchases.
    • Customer must ensure contract is not cancelled in the opening 90 days to be eligible for cashback.
    • Using a promotional deal that is not listed on iD Mobile website or linked via TopCashback.

• What else is essential?

• There is no cashback on any other categories (including SIM Only, Handset Only, Tablets and MiFi) unless stated otherwise.
    • Purchases must be completed immediately and fully online.
    • This merchant calculates cashback excluding VAT, delivery and any other charges.

This is in addition the site’s general Terms & Conditions.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?