Question

Trade in heard nothing

• 7 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I have heard nothing as yet from the trade in I did for recently for my pixel 7a. I have tried emailling the email in the original guidance (TradeUpHelp@dixonscarphone.com) I got but nothing back from them I have now sent onto an other email that I got from this forum (tradeuphelp@currys.co.uk). Unsure what to do really!

Any advice/help appreciated. Its quite annoying as the bit where you get envelope etc was really slick. 

I also had enhanced bonus which again I would be hoping to get.

Am I meant to have got correspondence that they have actually received my phone?

Mike

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Ultimick 

Glad to hear you’ve had support over the phone with this, let us know if you need anything from us here.

Tom

Found my postage tracking and it was delivered on 19th May :) 

The person on the telephone very helpful so far in escalating my trade-in and extra trade in money. They have escalated - will see what happens :)

@andewhite thanks I will try the number :0)

@Mohammed I posted it back a while ago 17th May - I am looking for the tracking information as did it when I was on holiday and misplaced the receipt argg I know that is not helpful and increases my frustration hehehe

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ultimick did you trade the device in via an order placed from iD Mobile?

Have you received the pre-paid postage pack and posted the device back? 

What does the tracking show for the parcel, is it showing delivered?

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried the trade-in support helpline 0370 111 6565 @Ultimick?

The terms & conditions are online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/trade-in/terms-and-conditions. 

Why iD Mobile?