Question

Trade in heard nothing

• 7 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I have heard nothing as yet from the trade in I did for recently for my pixel 7a. I have tried emailling the email in the original guidance (TradeUpHelp@dixonscarphone.com) I got but nothing back from them I have now sent onto an other email that I got from this forum (tradeuphelp@currys.co.uk). Unsure what to do really!

Any advice/help appreciated. Its quite annoying as the bit where you get envelope etc was really slick. 

I also had enhanced bonus which again I would be hoping to get.

Am I meant to have got correspondence that they have actually received my phone?

Mike

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried the trade-in support helpline 0370 111 6565 @Ultimick?

The terms & conditions are online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/trade-in/terms-and-conditions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ultimick did you trade the device in via an order placed from iD Mobile?

Have you received the pre-paid postage pack and posted the device back? 

What does the tracking show for the parcel, is it showing delivered?

Mohammed

@andewhite thanks I will try the number :0)

@Mohammed I posted it back a while ago 17th May - I am looking for the tracking information as did it when I was on holiday and misplaced the receipt argg I know that is not helpful and increases my frustration hehehe

Found my postage tracking and it was delivered on 19th May :) 

The person on the telephone very helpful so far in escalating my trade-in and extra trade in money. They have escalated - will see what happens :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ultimick 

Glad to hear you’ve had support over the phone with this, let us know if you need anything from us here.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?