Solved

Trade in issue with Iphone 14 pro max preorder

• 11 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I am looking to purchase Iphone 14 pro max and use trade in service, however these iphones won't be in stock until 5th of October, and according to trade in t&c I have to send my old phone within 14 days from making my purchase. This does not make sense, it should be 14 days from receiving your new handset. I won't be able to transfer my data between smartphones like I usually did, and would be left without the phone. Please advise.

Regards,

Tom

icon

Best answer by Tom 21 September 2022, 14:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tomek Ziajka 

In the event that your device is on pre-order I wouldn’t worry too much about the 14 days sending in window we typically offer, I’d recommend placing the order and trading in the old device as soon as you have the new device delivered!

Tom

Hi @Tomek Ziajka 

In the event that your device is on pre-order I wouldn’t worry too much about the 14 days sending in window we typically offer, I’d recommend placing the order and trading in the old device as soon as you have the new device delivered!

Tom

Thank you Tom. I have bought two handsets on 2 separate orders, one for me and for my wife. There is a trade in promo, on top of your trade in money you get £50 for old phone. Will this apply to both orders I made? I hope this is not one of these things "one per customer",.

Why iD Mobile?