Solved

Transaction number:- REDACTED

• 14 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

Your delivery partner still hasn't sent a prospective delivery date for the SIM and I'm without phonecalls, text's and data currently.

Please can you tell me where it is or send a new one out ASAP.

Kind regards,

Jordan

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 18 May 2023, 15:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ikazeyi 

All SIM only orders are delivered via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days with no tracking available, when did you place your order?

Tom

Hello Tom,

Thanks for coming back to me. It came that day, in all honesty due to the live chat not being available for multiple days on 3 different browsers on 2 different laptops tested on a broadband and LTE connection I've messaged Complaints asking to terminate the contract. With no clear way to reach a member of your team including reaching out to an Instagram account, the customer service isn't really at a point to hand hold people like me that need it in the infancy of a customer relationship.

Funnily enough It's been over 24 hours with no response from them either. Can you get someone to reach out to me so I can go back to my previous provider.

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ikazeyi,

The Complaints email is not an inbox used for dealing with queries but used for outgoing replies only.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

I've sent 6 messages to the private iD account, still not cancelled and they have just taken money out of my account.

This company is actually a joke

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ikazeyi 

We did reply to you confirming this.

Our Private and public messages are worked separately.

You had sent 2 messages since our last interaction not 6 and we had replied to you later that day (Friday) confirming an update.

We have since replied again this morning.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?