transfer number to iD mobile

• 14 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, this is becoming a bit of a joke.

Trying to port my old number over for two days with no joy, managed to speak to an actual human being yesterday who assured me that it would be done today 14/12/23 UK and guess what 😞.

The iD sim will be going back today.

If this is of any interest to anyone, my phone has two sim slots, in slot 1 iD mobile, in slot 2 the Three network.

The Three sim is much better than iD whatever slot you put it in, better data signal and faster, what's that all about then.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TontoJones 

I’m sorry to hear you’re returning the iD Mobile SIM card, our service should be exactly the same to what Three UK provide in terms of connection, signal and speeds.

What issues have you had porting to us? If the port is due today, 14/12 it’ll take between 8am and 10pm.

Tom

HI i bought iphone pro max from carphone werehouse few weeks ago , i want to transfer my old number to id network now , i have a pack code from provider , can you please help me with this

thank you 

i have not activated the SIM card was given to me at the time of purchase but i have my id mobile number which i have not used  yet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Royal Khristi,

Welcome to the Community!

The SIM is already activated up on dispatch.

You can start the port process using the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?