Question

Transferring Number to existing ID Mobile account

• 25 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve been an ID Mobile customer for several years now.

I have just purchased a new “premium” phone number, which I would like to move to my existing ID Mobile account, to replace my old number.

So I’ve requested the PAC number for the new number, initiated the transfer following ID’s instructions, but when asking for the transaction number, none of the ones I enter are accepted...

I suspect that this is because I’ve started my ID contract over 5 years ago or so, and the flow to transfer a number will have changed since then. Non of my welcome emails that I have from the past show the needed transaction number…

I’ve been trying to get hold of someone through live chat for several days now, but they are always too busy and suggest to try later. So I’m hoping someone from ID community can help me here, as this is becoming pretty frustrating...

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can also contact iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with submitting your PAC @joeyceu.

The support team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

On twitter they send you to the Community 🤷‍♂️

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Send them another DM on Twitter - iD staff only read posts in this community forum once a day, sometimes less frequently.

Otherwise, persevere with the iD live chat service - good luck @joeyceu

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @joeyceu 

Unfortunately you wouldn’t be able to move a new iD Mobile number to an existing iD Mobile account, the number to bring to a plan would need to come from a different network via PAC code, sorry about this.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?