Solved

trouble signing into app

• 26 April 2022
  • 5 replies

On app ask for phone number when I put in my number which I have transferred to ID mobile the app does not recognise it and if I put the number I got with my sim card that doesn't work either. 

icon

Best answer by Noggy 27 April 2022, 16:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Keep putting my number in app to get a code the app keeps saying its sent code to my number but haven't received it

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you submitted a successful registration to iD for an iD My Account online?

If you have been registered, you won’t be able to sign-in to the iD app. 

Yes have registered on the sight although it takes me many times as it keeps telling me it's not right,if I wasn't signed I wouldn't be able to comment on here. The app site recognises my log in details but when it say it will sms me a code to compleat my signing in the sms never arrives and zinfandel get no further. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Noggy, when I joined iD, I also had a problem getting my registration security code via SMS.

It simply never arrived in-time - on one occasion it took 10 hours to reach me. I think the code is only valid for 15 minutes, so getting it 10 hours later wasn’t helpful.

I kept trying to register a couple times each day for a few days, and eventually the SMS arrived in-time to finish registering for my iD My Account. 

I’m sure we’ll not be the last people to experience this problem - anyway, good luck!

Have just managed to get 2 codes so hope now I can get on the app. My husband had no problems last year when he joined id  that was why I changed providers. Will keep my fingers crossed when I go to the app.Thanks 

Why iD Mobile?