Question

unable to access account

• 20 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Ever since joining ID I have been unable to access my account. I just get the ‘opps something went wrong please try again’ message over and over. I’ve tried different browsers and resetting the password but still I’ve never been able to log in even once.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @hetkmsnmsndsmndsm,
Welcome to the Community!

We are aware of issues with the website and app which have since been resolved.

Please can you try again and let us know how you get on?

Kash

Userlevel 1

I’ve just tried again with the exact same result. It tells me registration success, then add number, name and date of birth - then  ‘opps something went wrong please try again’

Userlevel 3

Hey there @hetkmsnmsndsmndsm, we're sorry to hear that. The app and website are both intermittent at the moment, and we have a new queue system put into place to allow as many customers to login and register as possible at one time. The queue based system is being used to allow the best performance of the app, a long with the high volume of customers trying to login and register at any given time. If you're unable to login to the app, please try the website, and vice-versa, and if you still can't get on, we'd recommend to keep trying or retry later.

Thank you for your continued patience on this.

Please also try via this link:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Kind regards,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

It still doesn’t work, when ever or however I try. 

Since joining this joke of a network I have been unable to access my account even once.

Why iD Mobile?