Question

unable to change plan

• 14 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I have recently changed my plan and bought a new one and the confirmation mentioned that it would apply to my current sim. I changed plans through the ID app and I received email confirmation. However I have loaded up the billing section and it keeps showing the current plan unchanged. I also contacted via live chat but there is a problem and I can’t get through to anyone. Please help as my bill is due in a few days and I’ve even received an email receipt of my new plan but the billing section still shows the old plan! Please advise. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I believe sometimes iD’s online systems are rather slow at showing the updated information in your “My iD Account” online.

Unfortunately the iD live chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter DM support teams finish work at 8pm on weekdays - and iD community members cannot look at customer accounts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ysnhh 

It may take some time for the iD Mobile app to update itself with the new plan, if you’ve got the email confirmation that should mean that the plan has changed over, we’d recommend giving it 48 hours or so to update, if it doesn’t by then let us know here or via the methods @andewhite mentions above so we can take a look.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?