Solved

Unable to make calls! 😤 Monday 19th February 2024

• 19 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello all yes It's me yet again I've been under the weather and aware of issues on IDMobile. 

As of today Monday 19th February 2024 I'm unable to make calls.

When I make a call I'll get all the regular announcements broadcast from, The number is not recognised, You've dialed an invalid number etc etc.

Since the real major outage a few weeks ago I've had limited services as I may not have fast data speed to no data or call. 

While in Colchester early today I had lost the ability to make calls. Back in North London Barnet and Enfield I'm also unable to make calls and it's now 4.30 PM. I did manage to make two calls to two different networks but it has since gone back to unable to make calls.

Sunday afternoon I had slow 4G speed and at some point it reverted back to max 5G.

Past week and again today I checked network status. Always states Our system hasn't reported any network issues like wise with Three 😉.

At least I have my mobile data 😇 for now

icon

Best answer by Tom 20 February 2024, 16:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Calls have been reinstated as of tonight 6.17 PM 😎

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps there are some customers who’re still affected following the recent major network incidents (for Three UK), reported on 9th, 10th and 12th February 2024. 
🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JoeKing 

Glad to hear services are back up for you.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?