Question

unable to port my number over

• 12 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I have been attempting to port my number since yesterday despite checking my details several times to make sure they are correct i am being told there is an issue processing them,i have also tried putting my surname in caps but to no avail and i have been unable to currently contact anyone at iD,not too impressed

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

Customer care agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Asmara Khan 

Do you still require assistance here or have you managed to get support via the methods mentioned above by @andewhite?

Please let us know if you still need any help so we can reach out and assist.

Tom

I am also having the exact same questions - have tried the live chat but apparently, all agents were busy.  Not sure what else I can do - really need this sorted. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am also having the exact same questions - have tried the live chat but apparently, all agents were busy.  Not sure what else I can do - really need this sorted. 

@Evie Derbyshire, you can also submit your PAC manually by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

Customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Evie Derbyshire,

Please let us know if you managed to get this resolved.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Hello. I’m really struggling with porting over my old number to ID as I have just taken out a contract with you. For some reason I also cannot access the live chat.

Your website is not accepting me transferring over - it states “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I have my PAC code, my old phone number and my new phone number. I suspect either my name has been spelt incorrectly on your system or the transaction code is wrong, although I’ve copied and pasted it from my invoice as you suggested.

Please can you help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mark Ridout 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had issues on the port forms, have you submitted your PAC number already at checkout?

If so, you won’t need to submit it again, the port will take place on the date selected/given.

If you haven’t please let us know so we can get in touch and assist further.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?