Solved

Unable to register on mobile app as iD mobile number not recognised

• 1 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I am unable to register on the iD mobile app, with an error message coming up “Your ID Mobile number was not recognised. Please enter your active iD Mobile phone number.” My old number has been ported across from my old network to my new iD Mobile SIM and is operational, but the app is not recognising my number.

I have tried entering my initial iD Mobile number prior to the porting across of my old number and the app does recognise this, but the next step is that a security code is sent to this number, but I do not receive this code and cannot proceed with the registration process.

How do I resolve this issue?

icon

Best answer by steveluther 3 March 2023, 15:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @steveluther 

Since the porting process is switching your number across it’s possible the registration text is getting mixed up where to go, once the port is complete however this should be sorted, your number should have finished porting at this point.

How have you been getting on? Have you been able to register?

Tom

This issue has now been resolved. It would appear that whilst my number was ported to my new SIM, it took a few additional days to be recognised on the iD Mobile systems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This issue has now been resolved. It would appear that whilst my number was ported to my new SIM, it took a few additional days to be recognised on the iD Mobile systems.

Glad to hear it’s now resolved @steveluther,

Thanks for letting us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?