Solved

unblock phone

• 30 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Like I see others have had to do after blocking their phone and then finding it again,  I have had to register for this forum as the only way to try to unblock it. I can't even find the live chat link anymore.  Terrible.  Can someone please help? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Will 31 July 2020, 18:15

Hi @Irritated23, I’ve dropped you a Private Message regarding this now.

Will

View original

4 replies

For anyone else who sees this,  I have found on another message that the live chat button doesn't always appear.  Genius.  You have to try again a bit later it seems. But at there moment their systems are down too. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello there @Irritated23 

Could you elaborate a little on what you need help with?

Is it a PUK code you’re after?  Or are you looking to unlock an old phone that is locked to iD Mobile SIM’s?

To proactively get either option sorted for you, we’ve sent you a PM here now in order to take more details and help further.

If you think your phone has been lost or stolen, id offers the option to "block your phone". I did this but have now found the phone and therefore wish to reverse the "block your phone". I have already unblocked the SIM as this is something we as customers can do. But it tells me to contact id to unlock the phone. That is what I am trying to do. This morning I had a message saying "SIM 1 not allowed". I have replied to the PMs but it seems to have gone cold. Has this explained the situation sufficiently?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Irritated23, I’ve dropped you a Private Message regarding this now.

Will