Question

Undelivered Belkin Charger and Disney access

• 5 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I upgraded to a S22 this week on a 27.99 contract. Was expecting the charger to be delivered with he phone but no sign. 

Another offer was 6 months of Disney - heard nothing about that. I would have emailed ID directly but trying to find an email for ID is like trying to find a fart in a jacuzzi!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonny Eley,

Welcome to the Community!

Regarding the charger.

Step 1:
Order a Samsung Galaxy A14, A34 5G, A54 5G or S22 between 26/07/23 - 08/08/23 or whilst stocks last on selected tariffs and receive a Belkin 20w USB-C Mains Charger (White colour) worth £17.99, at idmobile.co.uk only.

Step 2:
Belkin 20w USB-C Charger will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Belkin 20w USB-C Charger must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term. 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply

If you haven’t received it then it’s likely that the tariff wasn’t eligible for the free charger.

In regards to the Disney+, I would advise to follow the below:

Step 1:
Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, Z Flip4 5G, Z Fold4 5G, or S21FE between 01/02/23 - 31/01/24 and claim a 6 month Disney+ subscription.

Step 2:
Claim the offer on www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/. The Disney+ code must be redeemed by 01/04/2024 (23:59 BST) and each code can only be used once.

Step 3:
Subscription auto-renews after 6 months unless cancelled before the end of the 6-month period (currently £7.99 p/month). Cancel anytime. UK and ROI residents 18+ only. See idmobile.co.uk/offers/disney-plus, for details and full terms and conditions.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?