Question

unreadable bills

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I am new to ID and cannot read the bills on either iPhone or iPad; they are just a jumble of numbers and random characters.

ive seen previous comments about this going back quite a while but the perceived ‘bug’ has obviously not been sorted out by ID as yet.

It was suggested by ID I download Atlassian app, which I did but had no idea what to do with it. I’ve also downloaded adobe but not sure how it all works.

I am absolutely not tech savvy so some the suggestions are lost on me.   The ID chat people will only send me the link to this Atlassian but give no further help on how to move forward.

I am staggered by the lack of help from them; can anyone help with clear easy instructions for a work around and obviously free. Both apps wanted me to sign up for a subscription; it is probably me being useless with these things. But surely it isn’t too much to be able to see usage and bills direct from the ID app 🤷‍♀️🙈🙈 

any help appreciated 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Maxwellplum 

Unfortunately this is an issue with iOS/Apple devices, we’d recommend using another non-Apple device or a PDF reader app such as one provided by Adobe.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?