Unused numbers

• 21 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I have 3 ID accounts and only have 1 live that has been cancelled and paid off!  I don’t use any of the phones and 2 are not registered online.

I have tried to cancel these accounts but get no further than the security questions - all phones were taken at different times.  I have account number and phone numbers but I’m still being charged for the.

How do I get out of these contracts - if I cancel DD i get referred to debt collection.  I find the online chat people rude and unhelpful.

Please help

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try the social media channels @Jane Simpson.

Send iD support a private message using Facebook Messenger, or X (formerly Twitter) DM.
The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jane Simpson 

I’m sorry to hear your experience but I’m having problems with this company myself. 
Depending on how long you’ve had your phone you can cancel within 30 days no questions asked supposedly but which I did but still having issues with the company now.

I’ll be taking the company to the ombudsman and I may even have to take them to the small claims court.

But what you do is when you contact them take screenshots of the conversation as that’s your evidence against them.

I’ve been saying this to loads of people to get out of this company and they’re now starting to come back to me and saying I totally agree and understand what you’re saying.

Then the company are asking me to stop saying what I’m saying to people but they can stuff there turkey early 🤣🤣🤣

Best of luck to you.

Peter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jane Simpson 

Have you tried registering iD Mobile accounts for the plans you still need to cancel?

Do you still require help with this? Please let us know so we can get in touch if needed.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?