Question

Urgent Assistance Required: Account Setup Issue with Transferred Number

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have just attempted to switch to ID today, transferring my existing phone number via a PAC code. 

Upon attempting to set up my account, I've realized that the account has been incorrectly associated with a different phone number instead of the one I transferred using the PAC code. Consequently, I am unable to receive the security code sent via text message.
Given the above, I am unable to access my account, and, more importantly, I am not receiving any service on my transferred number. 

I kindly request your immediate assistance to rectify this issue. Specifically, I need the account to be correctly associated with my transferred phone number so that I can receive the necessary security code and complete my account setup.

Please advise on the steps I need to take or provide an update once the issue has been resolved. If additional information is required from my end.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response and a resolution to this issue.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rebecca Salmon,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to get this resolved via Live Chat or Social Media.

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, nothing happens urgently in the iD community, @Rebecca Salmon

You’re better off using the iD Live Chat service, or messaging iD support privately via their social media accounts.

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

🤞

Why iD Mobile?