Question

Urgent Assistance Required: Account Setup Issue with Transferred Number

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have just attempted to switch to ID today, transferring my existing phone number via a PAC code. 

Upon attempting to set up my account, I've realized that the account has been incorrectly associated with a different phone number instead of the one I transferred using the PAC code. Consequently, I am unable to receive the security code sent via text message.
Given the above, I am unable to access my account, and, more importantly, I am not receiving any service on my transferred number. 

I kindly request your immediate assistance to rectify this issue. Specifically, I need the account to be correctly associated with my transferred phone number so that I can receive the necessary security code and complete my account setup.

Please advise on the steps I need to take or provide an update once the issue has been resolved. If additional information is required from my end.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response and a resolution to this issue.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, nothing happens urgently in the iD community, @Rebecca Salmon

You’re better off using the iD Live Chat service, or messaging iD support privately via their social media accounts.

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rebecca Salmon,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to get this resolved via Live Chat or Social Media.

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?