Question

URGENT: My ported number has been down for multiple days and not on my account!

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I have missed multiple important calls and messages now. A few have the sense to email me but many don’t. I really need this number i have had it for years and everything is linked to it.

Support just keep telling me to “wait”. But i’m concerned because the number was taken from my old provider and is NOT even showing on my account after multiple days!

If it was showing on my account at least i could see it was linked to me. Instead of telling me “wait it’s with the tech team” please tell me why it’s not on my account and why you are having an issue. Or give me some real progress update so i can see it’s going to get solved and i don’t feel lost.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Seems like your switch has been delayed by over 1-week, @Bobby168

Unfortunately, nothing happens urgently in the iD community - perhaps it’s time to make an official complaint to iD Mobile?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bobby168 

I see we’re already in private messages with you on this, if we could give you more detailed or better updates we would, we say everything that’s relevant that we can and we’ll update you when possible, we would only want to give you meaningful, accurate updates.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?