Question

VAT

Userlevel 1

I have just upgraded to iphone 14 £43.99 a month.

I have two separate contracts and viewing previous bills the total includes VAT it also states this when you sign up that monthly price includes VAT

My first bill on the new contract came in at £49.57 and my next bill is £61.35. I have my usuage cap set to zero so there are no other charges! 

Anyone else encountered this problem? Obviously my bill is incorrect and as you cant speak to anyone i am at a loss what to do.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Sarahlouise, when you upgrade from one iD plan to another iD plan, it sometimes takes a couple of months before bills are those expected.

You’ll need iD to look at your iD account, so get in-touch with the iD social media customer support team on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends), and should be able to assist.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, i will try that an see if i get a response.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sarahlouise. @andewhite is right, if you’re stuck the social media team will be able to look into the account for you to check if the bill is correct. It sounds like this is a result of you upgrading your plan. Your first bill after upgrading may look a little odd, however this is adjusted in your next billing cycle.

If you ever need any further help with this, just let us know and we’d be happy to send a PM.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?