very bad service

• 5 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Such a very bad service I just made complaint 11 days ago even I called yesterday they promised to call back with resolution but unfortunately never advise to make deal with themĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Safa,

Welcome to the Community!

Iā€™m sorry to hear that you havenā€™t received any contact regarding your complaint.

It can take a few days for the team to get back to you but it should be sooner than 11 days.

Can you please confirm if you would like us to check this here and we can drop you a PM to confirm some information.

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Only been a customer a few weeks and service is either bad or non existent.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TornadoJoe,

It sounds like you may have coverage issues in your area.

Can you please click HEREĀ and enter your postcode to check the coverage in your area and the network status.

If work is being carried out in the area this could be causing the issue.

If no issues are showing please test the SIM in a different handset.

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Phone has been used in multiple postcode areas ranging 20-30 miles and still little or no service. It seems that every postcode I enter I am being told there is an 'outage' in that area.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@TornadoJoe,

Have you tried the SIM in a different handset?

It may also be worth trying a replacement SIM card.

It sounds like it may be an issue with the SIM or handset if itā€™s an issue in multiple locations.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Different sim has been used in handset and works perfectly fine. Can a replacement sim be sent (with existing number)?Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@TornadoJoe,

We can either get one sent out or the quickest way to get a new SIM is from a Curryā€™s store.

If you would like one sent out, please let us know and we can PM you.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?