Question

Voicemail issues

• 5 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Voicemail cuts in straight away and phone doesn’t even ring. 

Have tried the **61*123**30#   option but it doesn’t make any difference. The only option to be able to receive calls is to switch the voicemail off so it just rings and rings, but that isn’t ideal.

ID mobile app not working, I now have to access account via browser.

webchat not working - what’s the point of all help being online if the webchat isn’t active?

If anybody has some solutions for the above it would be much appreciated (the voicemail issue is the most urgent one!)

ETA: using Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I’ve managed to get the app working. can’t even find a link to live chat, why do they hide it away? But problem with voicemail not solved. I have temporarily turned it off so that at least my phone rings, but it’s not a long term solution.

Does anyone know how to increase the time delay between phone ringing and voicemail cutting in? As I said, the above fix doesn’t work.

thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @willowtree,

Are you on do not disturb or have you changed some setting to stop calls coming through?

Even on the minimum setting it should at least ring for a few seconds before cutting into voicemail.

Check if the correct number is set here:

Press the phone icon.
Press the menu icon.
Press Settings.
Press Call forwarding.
Press the required divert type.
Check all type of call forward and see if you have the correct Voice Mail number saved.

It should be +447782 333123 

Try **61*447782333123**30#  and dial that.

This is the full number for voicemail so this may fix it.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?