Solved

warning text on call usage limit

• 13 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Change to unlimited minutes on 24Niv 2023 

I am getting messages stating I am at my limit. 
Only call my friends on mobiles never premium numbers. 
why if I am on unlimited calls???

icon

Best answer by Kash 13 December 2022, 18:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ajax2108 

If you’re texting/calling regular inclusive phone numbers then you shouldn’t have any warnings about being close or at your bill cap.

Have you gone over data usage? I’d recommend registering to the iD Mobile app to take a look at your usage.

Tom

Thanks for the reply Tom

I have the app and it tells me I have unlimited calls, messages and plenty of data left. 
My old plan was capped at 60mins so it could be ID mobile not talking internally to itself and alerts are auto generated. 
not being able to talk to a person is extremely bad customer service. With everything in life you do not know if the company is good until you see how they deal with a problem. 
So far it’s not good. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ajax2108,

It may be because your allowances haven’t refreshed to your new plan as of yet.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks for the reply Tom

not being able to talk to a person is extremely bad customer service. With everything in life you do not know if the company is good until you see how they deal with a problem. 
So far it’s not good. 

I’m not sure iD have ever provided a telephone helpline for customer support @Ajax2108.

Currently iD only offer online help & support, using their live chat service, or reaching out to iD using Facebook Messenger or Twitter (by direct message).
The iD customer service agents work until 8pm weekdays and 6pm at weekends.

Good luck @Ajax2108.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Change to unlimited minutes on 24Niv 2023 

I am getting messages stating I am at my limit. 
Only call my friends on mobiles never premium numbers. 
why if I am on unlimited calls???

Hey @Ajax2108,

Also, calls to 084 and 087 numbers are not inclusive. This is one that’s often mistaken as inclusive so it could be the reason you’re getting messages.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?