Question

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted

• 30 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having this issue “We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.” I have the correct PAC code from plus.net, I don’t know why it’s not working, I logged into the app and the website but it still says the same message. The only bit of information I am not 100% is correct is the 9 digit Transaction number, as this is the number from the Carphone Warehouse. Please help?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dan418 

Have you already submitted your PAC code at checkout?

If so you won’t be able to submit it again and won’t need to, it’ll port on the date selected/given at checkout.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I ordered a phone from Carphone Warehouse online with next-day delivery, but it never came. When I called them, they said they hadn't sent it out because they were having problems changing it over to my old number. I told them to just send me the phone and I would work it out.

I finally worked out all the information your webpage requested and it went through as complete. I received a text message saying:

"Hi DANIEL, we've got your request to switch your mobile number to iD Mobile. Your switching date is 03/07/2023. You'll get a SMS from us once your switch is complete. For more info, visit idmobile.co.uk/switch."

However, nothing has happened yet.

Can you please help me?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Dan418, number transfers aren’t immediate and it can take up until 10pm, on the date of your transfer, before the number you wanted to keep works with your iD SIM card. 

I’d suggest leaving the device with the iD SIM card turned OFF, and check status every 45-minutes - leave the device off between checking.

Userlevel 1

I'm writing to inquire about the status of my number port. I submitted my PAC code on [01/07/23] and I was expecting my number to be ported over on [03/07/23]. However, my number is still not showing up on my new SIM card. What is the next step from this point? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your PAC was submitted on Saturday 1st July @Dan418, your number transfer will take place today.

The iD Mobile timescales are:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dan418 

Are you still having issues with your ported number?

Please let us know so we can get in touch if so.

Tom

Userlevel 1

It all worked out in the end, thank you everyone for your advice and help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dan418 

Glad to hear this, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?