Question

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

• 16 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello I keep getting this error message pop up when I try to submit my PAC code.

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I have double checked everything, I have entered my name in all caps and in the normal way and I have tried to access the live chat which doesn't work regardless of browser and device I use. Also not related but the manage my cookies page doesnt seem to work either. 

I don't have Facebook or twitter and don't really fancy creating accounts. What can I do? 

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Hi, this is the exact issue I am having too. After extensive googling I have got all the correct information and put it correctly. The Transaction code is the order number from your email. I have input this several times and it is still bringing up the same message you are getting. I’m going to leave it for a while and try again later. If not I’ll ring them tomorrow morning. Sorry I can’t help but I can definitely sympathise with you. 

@Holly Tuffin Hello, glad I am not the only one. I will give you a heads up that each of my attempts to call have not yet lead me to a human to talk to, it just says go online. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, this is the exact issue I am having too. After extensive googling I have got all the correct information and put it correctly. The Transaction code is the order number from your email. I have input this several times and it is still bringing up the same message you are getting. I’m going to leave it for a while and try again later. If not I’ll ring them tomorrow morning. Sorry I can’t help but I can definitely sympathise with you. 

The transaction code begins with the number “4”, and should be shown in the invoice you got with your order item/s, or the welcome email from iD Mobile.

iD Mobile have had problems with PAC submissions, but you can contact iD Mobile privately through Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), and submit your PAC via the social media team.

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck @Holly Tuffin

As an update its all sorted. Not sure how as the same error message came up, I just found my old sim no longer worked this morning on the way to work… got home swapped to the new ID sim and the number has switched.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I had this and putting my surname in all caps like SMITH worked as the form does not like surname in small letters for some reason 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi

Glad to hear you’ve got it sorted @EvieBam.

Please let us know if you’re still having issues @Holly Tuffin so we can get in touch and assist.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?