Question

Website and App Not displaying the correct information

• 21 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Now that the App allows me to access it I cant see the proper information. My monthly update took place on 19th April. My dated topped up correctly although no mention of my rollover. My Text and Minutes are still the same as they were before the 19th. Either I have not received the monthly top up or the website and app are not displaying the information. Either way its wrong.

Can someone please look into this and let me know by return what is going on. I have been with ID Mobile since 2018. I wont be much longer if this does not get addressed.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KeithWM,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

NOT RESOLVED

So yesterday I got your message and gave you the information you required and within minutes the App and Website updated to the correct allowances on texts and minutes. That was then this is now!

I have sent some texts but the allowance has not changed it say its at 5000 which is my maximum.

Obviously it was a manual fix? Can you sort this please as not knowing is bad and having to send you all the messages is tiresome

Please fix this nonsense at the earliest!

Keith

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KeithWM,

We are sorry for the delay with our response.

We will get back to you as soon as possible to have your issue resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?