Question

When does the Refer a Friend Reward arrive

• 27 October 2022
  • 8 replies

I received an email on the 17 August 22 to say I have earnt a reward as long as the first 2 bills were successfully paid.  I have now paid 3 bills and wondered how do I get my reward? Has this been forgotten?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

my refer a friend has been stuck in pending for awhile and no one at iD is able to help, despite trying numerous times - contracts have been taken out and bill payments made but still nothing, it’s just always stuck in pending.

Both me and my friend are awaiting our rewards...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @MC1984,

I believe we responded to your PM today to pick this up and we’ll work to get this escalated.

@Mavro  did you need help with this still? If so, we cna PM you also and escalate to our partner Team who deal with this.

Mohammed

I am also waiting for my referral voucher, as is the person who referred me. I received an email in July saying I'd get one, and have paid all bills on time since. I supplied all relevant information weeks ago over the online chat function, and was told I'd receive an email in 48 hours. Unsurprisingly, this did not appear. Extremely disappointed. I was also told there is no function to complain or feedback on how frustrating and difficult this process has been. It seems like most customers are having to jump through hoops to claim something that they're owed.

I am also waiting for a reward that was accepted on 18th August 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Gemma Clemett,

Did you manage to get further assistance with this or do you still require help?

Kash

I haven't had any response at all.

@Kash I am also waiting for a response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gemma Clemett & @Hanlamb57 

We’ll shortly send you each a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Thanks, Tom

Why iD Mobile?