Solved

When i first started i transferred PAC number i want to do it again with another PAC.

• 4 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I already ask this question and was told i would be ok to do it again for a new number. BUT i’m getting this message! This is for my second new number that is my main one. All information is 100% correct!

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

If you have already used this PAC code and submitted it when purchasing a handset or SIM, don't worry - your switch is underway. We'll send you a text as soon as your number has been transferred to us.”

icon

Best answer by andewhite 13 February 2024, 12:54

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bobby168,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, i replied in the private message system. I’m waiting on your reply. Thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, i replied in the private message system. I’m waiting on your reply. Thanks.

Be prepared for a long wait, @Bobby168. The iD staff say elsewhere in this forum, it can take 72-hours or more for them to reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Bobby168,

I can see that we have responded to you today and we will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, the issue still has not be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bobby168,

If you have responded via PM we will get back to you there.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Userlevel 1
Badge

This STILL have NOT been resolved the worst experience i have ever had with a phone company. i can’t call anyone and all the web messages just keep tell me it’s with the tech team. IT’S been days and i just keep getting told to wait 24 hours or wait 48 hours by everyone i talk to!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

This STILL have NOT been resolved the worst experience i have ever had with a phone company. i can’t call anyone and all the web messages just keep tell me it’s with the tech team. IT’S been days and i just keep getting told to wait 24 hours or wait 48 hours by everyone i talk to!

Are you still in the cooling off period @Bobby168

Perhaps it’s time to think about returning your order and switching elsewhere for better service.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Are you still in the cooling off period @Bobby168

Perhaps it’s time to think about returning your order and switching elsewhere for better service.

No they haven’t unfortunately they now have my number in there system but not added it to my account. So i can’t even get a pac code to leave if i wanted to….